Welcome to Go! TECH!
It's so much more than coding, we promise.
In this unit you will learn:
- To understand and reflect upon the history of technological trends and innovations and contextualize yourself within this ongoing progression.
- Analyse the complexities of fast-paced and ever-changing business environments.
- Research practical ways of applying your skills to a technology-related career.
- Develop relevant tech capabilities such as problem
framing, ideation, requirements gathering, and solutioning.
- Investigate best practice software used in fast moving workplaces.
- Apply the relevant standards in ethics, security and diversity and inclusion, to a new and emerging technology product.
Powered by the legends at
Drag to resize
Meet your Industry HEXperts
We have sourced industry's finest from a cross-section of roles, industries and organisations to give you the 411 on the world of tech. Think the heavy hitters from Atlassian & Amazon, or the awesome Australian tech startups who have the finger on the pulse for what's new in Tech.